GrowtoRetire.com Weekend Reads
Here are the best collection of articles and news just for you.
Grab a cup of cappuccino and have a nice weekend.
- His Parents Loaned Him $30,000 to Start a Company. Now It’s Valued at $1.7 Billion. (Entrepreneur)
- The definitive collection – Buffett in his own words (CNBC) – The Warren Buffett Archive is the world’s largest collection of Buffett speaking about business, investing, money and life.
- A 40-Year Debate Over Corporate Strategy Gets Revived by Elon Musk and Warren Buffett (HBR)
- Robinhood Founders Are Billionaires in Silicon Valley Minute (Bloomberg)
- ‘Double Trojan Horse‘ Drug Tricks Bacteria Into Committing Suicide (ACSH)
- Costa Rica’s New President Leads The Way With Fossil Fuel Ban (TeleSurTV)
- Woman wins $1.2 million on $18 Kentucky Derby bet (ABC News)
- This physicist’s ideas of time will blow your mind (Quartz)
- We Made a Tool So You Can Hear Both Yanny and Laurel (NY Times)
- Don’t Skype me: How Microsoft turned users against its beloved video-chat program (LA Times)
- PayPal will spend $2.2 billion to buy the Square of Europe — iZettle — in its biggest acquisition ever (Recode)
- A study suggests your adulthood self-esteem has its roots in the way you were raised as a child (The British Psychological Society)
- The Next Time You Want to Complain at Work, Do This Instead (HBR)
- New Drug Offers Hope to Millions With Severe Migraines (NY Times)
You will find more infographics at Statista
Take this to Pinterest!