The GrowtoRetire.com Saturday Best is a collection of articles I’ve curated for your reading pleasure.
Grab a cup of cappuccino and have a nice day.
- How to Avoid a Retirement Disaster (Bloomberg)
- Getting Smart On ETFs (ETF)
- Bond-Market Bears Are Everywhere (Bloomberg)
- Passive Investment and Exchange Traded Funds (GrowtoRetire)
- A Look at WeWork’s Books: Revenue Is Doubling but Losses Are Mounting (WSJ)
- The Myth That Markets Get Prices Right Won’t Die (Bloomberg)
- Engineers Are Leaving Trump’s America for the Canadian Dream (Bloomberg Businessweek)
- Being Short and Right Can Be Bad (Bloomberg View) – Also shipping blockchains, crypto regulation, whistle-blowers, inadvertent wires, and surveillance.
- Warren Buffett Better Sell a Lot of Ketchup Fast (Bloomberg Businessweek)
- ‘My Generation Is Never Going to Have That’ (Politico)
- You could be flirting on dating apps with paid impersonators (Quartz)
- 3 Gadgets You Didn’t Know You Needed but Are Worth Buying (NY Times)
- North Korea’s Secret Weapon: A Huge Electromagnetic Storm (Bloomberg View)
- 36 Hours in Copenhagen – In the design-savvy, food-obsessed Danish capital, the only problem for travelers is keeping up with all that is new. (NY Times)
- How Do You Control 1.4 Billion People? (The New Republic)
- Noninvasive spinal stimulation method enables paralyzed people to regain use of hands, study finds (Newsroom.UCLA)
- How to disagree well: 7 of the best and worst ways to argue (Big Think)
You will find more infographics at Statista